Preemie quilts are made for the fragile infants at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Brenner’s Children’s Hospital.
Forsyth Piecers and Quilters Guild donates approximately 140 quilts a year to this unit.
Preemie Quilt Instructions
- Quilts can be any size from 25″ per side to 42″ per side.
- Do not embellish with buttons, beads, or lace.
- Please consider making “boy” quilts with no pink and no flowers.
- The guild provides batting or the maker can use her own batting. Batting can be pieced.
- Quilts need to have a label supplied by the guild or a maker produced label. The label should show that the quilt was donated through Forsyth Piecers and Quilters Guild. For record keeping purposes, the quilt should show the name of the maker. If the maker wishes to be anonymous, she can pin a paper label on the quilt at the time of donation.