January 26th and 27th we will be selling raffle tickets for our quilts at The Quilting and Needle Art Extravaganza in Statesville, NC
If you have questions or need information about the quilt show, contact Patti Mansson or Adele Aiken at 2018QuiltShow@forsythquilters.org
- Friday, November 2, 2018 from 9 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 9 am to 4 pm
GATEWAY YWCA1300 South Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27127 + Google Map
- $5 for a one day pass
- $7 for a two day pass
- Children under 12 are free
- Demonstrations of Quilting Products and Quilting Techniques
- Door Prizes
- 2 Raffle Quilts
- Boutique with Handmade Gifts
- Granny’s Attic with Fabrics, Magazines and Books
- Silent Auction
- Quilts on a Stick for sale
- On Friday, November 2 at 2 pm “The Pizza Girls,” Patti Cline and Cindy Page from Quiltersgalley.net will be presenting their “Show & Tell” of about 50 quilts.
- On Saturday, November 3 at 2 pm our guest speaker is internationally known Lee Monroe, www.maychappell.com, who will be presenting a trunk show of her modern quilts.
Travel to Winston-Salem for our quilt show and enjoy exploring our historic city. Click here for Travel information.
Click here for details rules, guidelines, and information about the quilt show.
This is a slideshow of our 2 beautiful raffle quilts.
Now you can purchase tickets online, click here for details and to purchase!