There will be 2 trunk shows included for free with your admission – Internationally known Lee Chappell Monroe and Patti Cline and Cindy Page from the Quilter’s Gallery. Click here for a schedule of events.
If you have questions or need information about the quilt show, contact Patti Mansson or Adele Aiken at 2018QuiltShow@forsythquilters.org
- Friday, November 2, 2018 from 9 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 9 am to 4 pm
GATEWAY YWCA1300 South Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27127 + Google Map
- $5 for a one day pass
- $7 for a two day pass
- Children under 12 are free
- Special Trunk Shows, click here for Schedule
- Demonstrations of Quilting Products and Quilting Techniques
- Door Prizes
- 2 Raffle Quilts
- Boutique with Handmade Gifts
- Granny’s Attic with Fabrics, Magazines and Books
- Silent Auction
- Quilts on a Stick for sale
- Travel to Winston-Salem for our quilt show and enjoy exploring our historic city. Click here for Travel information.
- If you need accommodations we have a reserved block of rooms with La Quinta, Click here for details.
Click here for details, categories, rules, guidelines, and information about the quilt show.
This is a slideshow of our 2 beautiful raffle quilts.
Now you can purchase tickets online, click here for details and to purchase!