Now you can pay your dues and fill out the membership form online!
Click below to renew your dues or to pay dues as a new member –Pay Your Dues
After you have paid your dues, or anytime you need to update your information click below and fill out the membership form-Membership Form
Thank you for your interest in joining our guild.
- The Forsyth Piecers and Quilters Guild was formed exclusively for educational, artistic, and charitable purposes
- Membership is open to anyone with an interest in quilting
- Annual membership cost $25.00, Seniors(65+) $20.00 – Pricing subject to change.
- Membership is valid from July through June
Guild Membership Benefit includes:
- A Handmade Name Tag
- Ps & Qs Newsletter*
- Member directory**
- Access to our guild’s lending Library
- Participation in local charity activities
- Open participation in our biennial Quilt Show
- Purchase of Guild Pin (cost: $5.00)
- Discounts to workshops offered by the Guild
- Discounts to fabric stores locally and beyond
*Newsletters are now emailed each month, and are available on the website here
**The member directory is emailed to members at least bi-annually