Thank you for your interest in joining our guild.
- The Forsyth Piecers and Quilters Guild was formed exclusively for educational, artistic, and charitable purposes
- Membership is open to anyone with an interest in quilting
- Annual membership cost $30.00 with a $5.00 discount for Seniors(65+) – Pricing subject to change.
- Dues may be paid at a guild meeting via cash, check, or credit card (via Square).
- Membership is valid from July through June
Guild Membership Benefit includes:
- A pattern for making a Name Tag
- Ps & Qs Newsletter*
- Member directory**
- Access to our guild’s lending Library
- Participation in local charity activities
- Open participation in our biennial Quilt Show
- Discounts to workshops offered by the Guild
- Discounts to fabric stores locally and beyond
*Newsletters are now emailed each month, and are available on the website here
**The member directory is emailed to members at least bi-annually
Steps to Join
To join our guild, please print and fill out a membership form below, and mail check to Membership Chair at the address on the bottom of the Membership form.